The @RPG_Coaching website is currently under construction.
For coaching enquiries and to find out about the weekly group training sessions available between Ballina and Casuarina please email email@example.com
‘Free’ Tuesday Ride Radio Instructions:
- For the best Zwift experience best to use a power meter on Zwift although a speed sensor can be used with far less accuracy.
- Download the Zwift app on your phone, iPad or computer.
- Follow ‘Tim Reed’ or ‘Chris (Cuzzy) Boyle on the ‘Zwift Companion app depending on what group ride you would like to do.
- If you want to do the guided structured interval version of the sessions (instead of just the instructional Zoom audio), you’ll need to also download Zwift on your desktop or iPad.
- Click on link below and select the latest Ride Radio Erg file. Click ‘direct download’. Once downloaded, open documents on desktop then ‘Zwift’, and save or drag into ‘Workouts’ folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ghjsbx24k1iw8su/AADIKhduDIjfl0x2gw_J8-q9a?dl=0 It will then appear on which ever device you use to Zwift under ‘Ride Type then click on ‘Training’ then ‘Workouts’ and then select the session title.
- To bring up on a Tuesday morning, wait until you’re on the start waiting area of the group ride and then click on Menu and select the session as in the point above.
- Zoom details will be in the Zwift on screen session description for music, chat and further guidance throughout the session.